- Must be a minimum of 10 years of age
- Must weigh between 70 and 270 pounds
- Must sign a Participant Agreement form
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and a parent or legal guardian must sign our Participant Agreement for Minor form. Minor must be able to participate independently of the adult
- Closed toed shoes are required
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription drugs that limit ability will be allowed to participate in the tour
To participate in this active tour, guests must be in reasonably good health, able to endure short ground hikes, several sets of stairs and maneuver themselves along the cable.
Pregnant women, people with heart, leg or back problems or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
Guides have sole discretion to end participation in the event of participants failure to follow guides' instructions.
All participants are expected to arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tour start time.
Tours operate rain or shine so please dress appropriately. Participants are required to wear closed toe shoes. Other clothing suggestions are long shorts (no short shorts) or pants and shirts with short or long sleeves.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Tours are charged in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation of reservations more than 5 days in advance of the tour date will be refunded less an administrative fee of $3.00 per person.
- Reservations canceled less than 5 days prior to the date of the tour will not be eligible for a refund. No reschedules or refunds will be given with less than 5 days notice.
- Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals. Tours leave on schedule and it will not be possible to join a tour after it has started.
If The Canyons Zip Line & Canopy Tours cancels your tour prior to the start of the tour due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen event, we will refund your payment in full.
Participants under the age of 18 must have proper parental/guardian supervision and/or valid permission to participate. Participants under the age of 18 who do not have the required documentation will be denied participation in the tour. Please see our "Participant Agreement for MINOR"
All participants will be required to sign a Participant Agreement.