Participant Requirements & FORMS
Weight restrictions for zip lining are: 70 lbs. to 270 lbs.
Weight restriction for horseback riding are: 250 lbs. max (for the safety of our guests and horses)
Must be a minimum of 70 lbs. and approximately 10 years of age to ZipLine.
Minimum age to participate in Horseback Riding is 7 years old
- Must sign a Participant Agreement form.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and a parent or legal guardian must sign our Participant Agreement for Minor form. Minor must be able to participate independently of the adult
- Closed toed & heeled shoes are required. Foot cannot be exposed.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription drugs that limit ability will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Long hair should be tied back in a low pony tail (close to the neck).
- Hanging jewelry should be avoided.
- To participate in this active tour, guests must be in reasonably good health, able to endure short ground hikes, several sets of stairs and maneuver themselves along the cable.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg or back problems or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Guides have discretion to end participation in the event of participants failure to follow guides' instructions.
- All participants are expected to arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled tour start time.
- Tours operate rain or shine so please dress appropriately. Participants are required to wear closed toe shoes.
- Other clothing suggestions are long shorts (no short shorts) or pants and shirts with short or long sleeves.
Participant Agreement (Waiver) Forms